| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dewar Lakes, Nt in December is very cold at -24.1 °C (-11.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.7 °C (-17.9 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Dewar Lakes, Nt December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dewar Lakes, Nt:
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 766.1 kms (476 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 737.8 kms (458.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE